Chobe Safari Lodge is situated in Kasane on the banks of the Chobe River and shares its border with the World famous Chobe National Park.
Chobe Safari Lodge therefore offers an excellent gateway to the Chobe National Park and surrounding area. The safari lodge has a wonderful open restaurant that features the indigenous and rich flavours of Africa. Scrumptious buffet dinners offer a wide variety of meals from exotic game meats, roasts, barbecues, stir-fries, Indian cuisine, or vegetarian dishes.
Accommodation at Chobe Safari Lodge consists of 46 Luxury Safari Rooms, 22 Luxury River Rooms and 8 Rondavels. Family rooms with a separate child's room consisting of bunk beds are also available. All the rooms have stunning views of Chobe River.
The safari rooms look onto expansive lawns which form the banks of the Chobe River. Each room has its own private patio from which you can enjoy views of the Chobe River. While the river rooms are attached to the main lodge building. Both the upstairs and downstairs river rooms enjoy their own private patios that look onto the riverside garden.
• Rates quoted are per person per night sharing. Single supplements may apply.
• Rates include accommodation, breakfast, 1 activity per day, National Park fees, bed levy.
• Rates quoted are for safari rooms & river rooms. Other room type rates are available on request.
• Please treat all pricing as a guide only.
• All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
• Request a quote or speak to one of our Conscious Traveller safari experts for the best, most current rates available.
Chobe Safari Lodge has adopted the special unit of the Katchikau primary school in Kasane, which provides love, care and assistance to the 23 children in the unit who are all either physically or mentally challenged. Chobe Safari Lodge was motivated by Botswana's vision 2016 pillar of a compassionate and caring nation. The Safari Lodge believe that financial aid is not the only thing that the children need, and that love and affection goes a long way too.