Chobe Game Lodge View

Travelling To Botswana With Minors


Travelling To Botswana With Minors

It is recommended to contact your local Botswana Embassy for full details of paperwork required based on the parental situation as without the correct paperwork you will be prohibited from travelling into Botswana.

From the 01st of October 2016 minors travelling through Botswana have been asked to produce certified copies of unabridged birth certificates in addition to their valid passports. For cases where one parent is not travelling with the child, the other parent’s affidavit consenting to travel is required. However, an affidavit will not be required if the father’s name does not appear on the child’s birth certificate.

Chobe Tours & Safari Packages